What information we collect and why we collect it:
- Your name, company name, phone number, address, email address, username, and password ("Contact Information") are collected when you register with us. You may choose not to provide this information by not registering with us, however, certain products and services on the Site are only available to you upon registration. Upon registering, you are given the opportunity to view unwatermarked comps and create lightboxes, which will allow you to gather images you like and organize them by category or client. By registering with us, you consent to the use of your Contact Information as indicated in this policy. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
- In addition to your Contact Information, your credit card information including number, expiration date, card type, and billing address or your credit card is collected at the time of purchase, which is necessary to process your orders, complete payment to us, and for license transaction history record keeping purposes. Your credit card information is transmitted through a secure connection, and stored in a secure location. Only authorized personnel have access to your credit card information.
- We may collect certain technical and routing information about your computer or mobile app and your use of our website, including IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, cookie identifiers, web beacons, log files, browser type, operating system, CPU speed, device data, website activity, and information from online advertisers or third parties that help us determine which products to show you (“Website Data”). We analyze this data to determine what is of interest to our customers, and thereby improve our service, and for targeted advertising.
- We keep a record of your orders, details about your purchases, your lightboxes, searches, downloads, logins, data and content submissions, support requests, and other miscellaneous information. It is not accessible to unauthorized personnel.
- We may include social media features on our website, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google/Google Plus widgets or buttons, and these features may collect your IP address and the pages you are visiting on our site, and set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. If you sign on to our site using social media, those services may provide you the option to share certain personal information with us.
Emails from Publitek, Inc.:
- At the time of registration, we ask you for your email address so we can notify you of discounts and special offers. Some of these discounts can only be taken advantage of through the email you receive.
- If at any time you find that you are receiving any email from us that you do not want, please contact us from the email address you wish to have removed, and you should no longer receive any emails of that type from us.
Accessing, updating, deleting, or exporting your Information:
- You may update your Contact Information at any time by going to My Account.
- To receive information we collect about you, or to request that we correct, revise, remove, or delete your data, provide your email address and submit a request. We will supply or remove the associated data within thirty (30) days of your request.
- To obtain information about whether we hold or process any of your Personal Information on behalf of a third party, please contact us.
- You have the right to revise your privacy preferences at any time and to do so, please contact us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time.
- We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact us to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
Sharing of Information:
- Publitek, Inc. may disclose the Personal Information described above to companies in our corporate group; service providers such as retailers, online and offline advertisers, and companies who help market our products; carefully selected business partners; and others, such as non-profit organizations, and third parties. We reserve the right to change this policy in the future.
- The Website Data described above may be used by third parties to target advertising on other websites, and third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes as a result of visiting our website.
- Publitek, Inc. may disclose that Licensee is a client of Publitek, Inc.’s and may use Licensee’s name and logo in doing so.
- We may disclose Personal Information if required by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process) or when necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal and accounting requirements, resolve disputes, and comply with our agreements. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please submit a request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable amount of time.
Security of our Data:
- When you submit an order to Publitek, Inc., you may do so over a secure connection. Additionally, we store your credit card information in a secure location, which can be accessed only by authorized personnel.
- We take reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure, however, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third party that received the information.
© 2020 Publitek, Inc. dba Fotosearch. All rights reserved. Revision date: May 25, 2018